FINAL WEEKLY UPDATE FOR 2019 CONSTRUCTION SEASON
This is the final weekly update for the 2019 construction season on the Verona Road (US 18/151) Project. Other project email updates will continue during the winter months.
On behalf of the project team and contractors, thank you for your patience during the construction season and safe travels!!
As a reminder, we hope to see you at our final open house meeting for 2019:
- When: 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Thursday, December 12, 2019
No formal presentation is scheduled; stop by at your convenience.
- Where: Verona Road Project Field Office
6200 Nesbitt Road, Suite B, Fitchburg, WI
Project staff will be available at the meeting to discuss the new Verona Road configuration, as well as the 2020 construction season on County PD/McKee Road, between Fitchrona Road and Commerce Park Drive. The entire Verona Road Project is scheduled to be completed in fall 2020.
Forward this email to family, friends and co-workers who travel on Verona Road and County PD in Fitchburg, and encourage them to sign up for Verona Road Project email updates!
STAY INFORMED: Verona Road Project website | Verona Road Project Facebook page | Stage 2 Construction Schedule
Final Weekly Construction Update for the 2019 Season
Access is open to area businesses and neighborhoods in the project area. Please continue to patronize the local businesses!
Verona Road, from Fitchrona Road underpass (south of County PD) north to Raymond Road
- Three lanes are open each way on Verona Road with travel under Williamsburg Way and over County PD.
- Be alert for lane configurations and overheard signs for the interchange ramps to/from the local roadways.
- Watch the narrated animation video to navigate this area.
- Updated: Work is nearly complete on Williamsburg Way for the permanent traffic signals.
- From 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday (Nov. 25), temporary stop signs will used at the interchange ramps and minor delays are anticipated.
- Be alert for crews and equipment in this area.
County PD (McKee Road), between Fitchrona Road and Spoke Drive
- In spring 2020, permanent restrictions will occur at the County PD, Nesbitt Road and Kapec Road intersection.
- View the map of the permanent turn restrictions.
- Stop signs will be installed on the local roadways with free-flow left turns from County PD to Nesbitt Road and Kapec Road.
For more information, contact:
Verona Road Project Communications Manager
(608) 884-1230 | firstname.lastname@example.org
WisDOT and the Verona Road Project Team
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WIVeronaRoadProject
You have been subscribed to the Verona Road (US 18/151) Project email list with the email address: email@example.com.
To unsubscribe click here: https://lists.wi.gov/u?id=1269895.9c51fc630f3699cd289b42fa923f7846&n=T&l=veronaroad&o=1458906